<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

today... well.,. now its yesterday..
went to pick alyssa, erin n sarah up for my little outing with them.. had alot of fun with them.. they are soooooo cute!!! :) hehee.. n im glad they also enjoyed "Piglet's Big Movie"... this is a rather long story but in summary for this (coz im lazy n cant be bothered typing) is that I had a really good time with them..

came home n checked my results... n i think they are kinda stuffed.. but anywya, going to talk to my lecturer/professor person on thurs since he said that is when he is free n that's his consult time.. so yahz.. n im kinda annoyed at my results loh.. *sigh*... long story again but i will get over it.. ehehehe :p

but yehz...

feeling at the moment: tired n hungry!
today's (or yesterday's rating): ***** (for the 3 little "charlie's angelz")

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?