<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2003

been callling ppl about my bday party.. b ut i think ive concluded some things:
a. no one checks their voicemails, icq msgs, emails or sms-es
b. if they do, then they dun reply! ahahah :p

oh well..
today went to julie's house to make springrolls.. its smells really nice u know.. hahaha :p but yeh... was watching tv as well.. lol :D some quite lame shows like the bold and the beautiful, the sleepover club, doctor phil, hahaha :p i dunno how these shows make money hey.. oh well....

aiya.. so bz.. so much things so do.. n my room is really in a mess.. looks like a cyclone just swept thru it or something.. coz i left my window open.. everything started flying around n my cds fell of my cd rack coz the rack fell over! man....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?