<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

hehehe :p
today ah.. wat did i do.. met david for lunch loh.. walked over to the good fortune duck place but it was closed so went to some other place instead.. aiya.. then went to uni to help my bro return his lib books.. so many man! n the thick thick ones... hmm.. went to give tutoring.. then went to the red teapot for dinner (where i work).. it was kinda strange.. but no lahz.. then they kana over-charged me then had to go back and tell them.. how embarassing.. but yah lah.. came home eat cake and ice cream.. *yum!!!* now on comp for dunno how long.. i dunno why time seems to fly when you are on the computer.. especially the internet.. *sigh* got so much things to do also still havnet done... aiya....

n what happened to my tagboard ah?! it puzzles me.. i dun understand that error msg its displaying either! ok lah.. me just computer illiterate!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?