<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

it's my birthday today.. hehehe :p thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes... :) was very touched.. i dun think i got so many bday sms-es or calls than i did for this birthday!

i must say that it was the most exciting birthday i've had.. right from 12 midnight when i was with david... then sleeping.. then to the time i woke up and had ice poured on me as a surprise from julie and hanh.. but at least i got a birthday cake and 16 candles to blow... hahaha :p then later at the beach when we all ended up getting wet! and had ice poured down me again while we were actually taking a photo!!!! and then later getting chucked in the pool but its all good... hanh got thrown in as well! hehehe :p yehhhh.... then at the night dinner at pines with my family and later went to watch matrix revolutions (which i dun get.. oh well!)

but yeh.. im 18 now.... can just imagine myself getting older and older and older............... :/ so better make use of the time now! :) hehe

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?