<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

today.. pretty packed day today..
12pm tuition.. left my tuition stuff in my echo so went to get it from my echo before going tutoring.. after that went for a picnic/bbq at south perth.. where the cat-sailing place is.... was quite nice... met some nice people as well.. hehehe

but then there was the situaion about my container.. i parked my car then put the container on my car and then i decided to drive over to the other side except i didnt remember i had my container on my car... so it just fell over without me noticing.. so yehz... anywayz... later we found it and it was alreayd broken and the seagulls were eating the raw meet that was in it!!! grr!

but yeh... went cattamaraing (how to spell?) it was quite fun.. apart from teh fact that we got extremely wet.. n i was alittle cold... n then i got hit on my head and finger by that metal bit of the sail when it spun over.. so quite painful... nowgot a 'balaku' (how to spell?) on my head and also a tiny little blueblack on my 3rd finger... but overall it was fun n nice n good.. hehehe :p oh.. n except for the bit where we had to get back but then we were abit (that's an understatement) stuck.. then david was already late for his practice! so yeh.. wasnt too good... then we had to help the guy carry those things back.. it was so heavy man!!!

anyway, after that i went home.. shower then went shopping at whitfords! its open today! they should be open at nite more often.. otherwise so boring anywayz! bought quite alot of stuff for about 1.5h or less than that of shopping... a denium min-skirt from just jeans.. some jeans-coloured pants from valleygirl and a scarf from sportsgirl.. hehehe :p so happy! :)

came home ate indomee and also the smoked salmon with wasabi and the sause that my parents bought.. it is quite yummy... also had cherries! *yum*

now on the net as usual.. hahahah :p
quite an eventful day today i must say...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?