<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

its been the 3rd day back at uni and it just seems too long already.. haha :d
i was a bad girl today.. joined julie and shelrene for lunch at the red teapot that i ended up missing my 1pm lecture.. now i will just have to get notes off cheryl then... eeks!
but anyway, i also got a job trial at orchids at whitfords! i hope they pay well and the boss treats me well hey.. will have to see..
just at the reid lib now.. i can see dorcas..i actually called out to her but then i dun thiks he heard.. abit deaf.. even the guy beside me was looking at me.. maybe later i will go up to her and give her a fright.. hahahaha :D
anywayz.. gotta do tutoring tonight and then later got prayer meeting.. man man.. i really need a job.. but then im not sure about my time management issues huh?!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?