<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

okz.. my contact details.. please feel free to send me postcards, cards, yummy food, flowers, gifts, etc!!! hhahahaa :D *i wish* but yeh

Grace Chia
The New Residence
Building C Room 3018
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6

call me to say you miss me! hahaa... if im not in just leave the message on voicemail! :)
international call-country code-phone number then my extension
tel: 0011-1-604-630-6000 extension 10305
btw, its cheaper to use a calling card! ;)

or if u dun wanna do any of that, u can always email i guess...
gchia@sfu.ca

n if u really dun wanna do that, just see me on msn/icq i guess! hahaha :p

n worse come to the worst, we'll lose contact... ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?