<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

today i won the parking permit thing valued at $100... i dun have a car so i will sell it to this guy for $100 loh.. actually i sold it already... he gave me $40 and said he will give me the money another day... he said he will email me where to meet,etc.. except now i kinda realise if he doesnt contact me, then there goes the other $60.. so he better contact me! but yay! that is $100 cash that God just provided for me... God's favour! :) coz there is also this draw where u get to win the contents of the IKEA room here in one of the dorms in hostel.. and last nite i was just praying that I will win it... then if there are stuff that i dun need, i can always sell it off.. but then i dunno it also just occured to me that i shouldnt be so selfish... so i also prayed that if someone else needed it more than me than nvm loh... bless them! So maybe God honoured that and showed His favour on me in winning the draw! lolx :D

actually i can sell the permit for more because it is really scarse to get and how parking works here is the 'lottery system' where all the names go into the lottery and then whoever wins the lottery gets to buy the parking permit.. so yeh.. other ppl are selling permits on the net for up to $300! but oh well, it doesnt matter... if we are blessed, we can also bless others rite!

Blessed to be a blessing.. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?