<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

hmm....
did lotsa cleaning today!! laundry, cleaned my room, swept it, mopped it twice!! tidied my table, made my bed, etc.... so now everything is nice and clean.. i should have a no shoes in my room policy! haha :P

pretty mundane.. but then after dinner at nite, we went to watch Shall we dance?... it was such a good movie hey!! haha.. i love these romantic comedy's and chick flicks! :P *grinz*... so sweet.. so cute... so cheesy and corny but then i like it!! :D Debbie, Vanessa and I really enjoyed it and at the end of it we were liek tapping and wanting to dance! hahaa... and we kinda did.. on the bus tho! and the guy who was sitting close to us thought we were pretty strange I think! oops! but really... "dance like no one's watching" right?! :)




Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?