<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I mIsS.....................


all the people back in Perth.. family and friend... *sigh*
my mum's cooking *yumm*
family dinners and chat sessions
being able to go to tutorials unprepared and still getting marks for participation! :P
missing classes and going shopping in the city or harbourtown! :)
late night bubble tea ;)
driving around in my girly snoopy echo! :p
just going out randomly for lunch/shopping with family
fun timezone sessions.. hahaha
tues nite movies
getting paid for working
sat music practice
sunday lunch with 'the youth'
sunday soccer
badminton games...
more exciting weekend plans
optus freetime convos (haha.. funny how u always go overtime though!)
get-togethers, potbless or just girly sleepovers...
my home and my room!!!

orhhhh... i miss home..........
"i still call australia home..." :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?