<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

ok.. didnt blog yesterday.. i guess nothing happened much that's why... had a start on my 10 page essay... i dun get how u can write 10 pages... and i dunno how im going to write a whole booklet thing if i wanna do honours...

anywayz... today i was meant to get up at 9.30ish to do my work but i dunno... my alarm rang and i received a wake-up sms but then i still didnt get up.. got up at 11.30 instead! good plan huh... and before zac starts calling me a piggy, im not.. i guess im just a sleeping beauty.. *grinz*

anywayz, was going to meet debbie for lunch at 12.30... went to the bathroom to wash my face and when i got back to my room, i found out that it was locked.. that was when i realised i had locked myself out of my room! good thing i was dressed and not in some dodgy looking pjs... that would be embaraassing... anywayz, so i knocked on Kate, my CA's door and i think i kinda woke her up! *oops* talk about sleeping in eh?! but yeh. she told me to go to Shell house to get the key.. but then Shell house happen to be moving today.. so i went to eat lunch first anywayz.. went back to tell her the situation then she suggested i page the CA on call... i did that and apparently its not meant to page and i was lucky that it happen to be on and some rezlife office person called back.. nevertheless, i got my door open and she wanted me to show a photo something of me in my room just to prove it was my room.. but wat on earth rite.. who would go to the trouble of paging the CA on call just to open some random's room to steal something... hmmm.. but anywayz... moral of the story is dun lock urself out.. its very troublesome to try and get back in!

Was trying to do my essay throughout the afternoon and after dinner before heading off to the One World Pub Nite at the SFU Pub.. i've done liek 3/10 pages.. :S But pub nite was so entertaining acutally.. lolx :D we had our drinks... Debbie had her ice lemon tea cocktail and i had some electric watermelon martini (unforunately my picture didnt turn up).. they also has some performances... after we got our drinks we went over to have a look.. there was belly dancing and also some indian dance and some guy doing all these cool techno type music with her voice... it was rather interesting...



We also saw Grace (CA on 7th) dancing and i was trying to take pictures of her... she is the one in white and black pants btw! kinda felt like a spy! hahaha :p i also saw my "invisible neighbour" there.. kinda strange.. didnt expect to see her there with her bf (i think its her bf since they're always together) on the dance floor.. but anywayz...


hahaha.. but u know wat... Debbie and i came up with a conclusion that the asian guyz there cant dance.. it was SO FUNNY watching them dance.. lolx :D i know im probably not much better either but still it was so funny looking at them.. like there was this guy who just went in front of these 2 girls dancing and kinda went "boo" except without the noise.. and this other guy who grabbed and starting doing the turn arounds with this other girll... and they kinda got stuck! lolx... and then the way they danced was like big steps side by side and waving their hands in the air (they could hit someone's eyes man).. u just have to be there to see how funny it was.. i mean, nevertheless they had fun rite!? :P everyone on teh dance floor had fun i guess.. ;)


Well, that's the first pub nite for me since im acutally of legal age now in Canada.. hahaha :D


Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?