<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

okz.... pretty much a nothingday until the nite.. got up at 12 (actually i got up at 10 then kinda went back to sleep).. hmm... was writing my essay.. and i realised its a 6, not 10 page essay!!!! that totally made my day! :P

at nite, we went iceskating.. hahaa.... im so ungraceful.. i wish i was like once of those nice and graceful figure skaters hey.. but too bad im not.. :( it was fun tho.... i almost made Debbie fall... coz she was pulling me along and stuff and i kinda almost lost my balance, etc.. hahaa...




anywayz, after that we went to bbt... it was alrite i guess.. i didnt relaly get some of the conversations but then again, do i really want to know wat they were talking about? hmmm.. bubbletea itself was good tho.. i was gettting a little tired...



now im back home.... was talking to erin on msn.. erin teo!!! omg..i dun believe it.. like ive known her since she was a baby and im like her "jiajia"... first it was hard for me to believe that an 8 year old was using msn.. second, she told me she was going to go to singapore with her older bro without her parents... like wat on earth rite! as tho ryan can take care of her! no offence ryan! :p third, she started telling me other things like her bfs! seriously hey.. she told me ALOT and it was just mind blowing for me.... how fast do kids grow up these days?!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?