<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

so i was meant to get up at 7.30 for my 8.30 class.. but i got up with a little bit of a headache so i decided to skip that class and just go to the 9.30 one.... it was quite a quick decison acutally.. coz i still couldnt get myself to get up at 8 and i was like thinking "just 4get about it.."

hmm..
so after class i was really hugnry for some reason so i had an early lunch at 11.30... got back to my room, took a shower, was online for abit then was doing my finance assignemnt... i spent like over 1h on this one question whcih i still havent got an answer for! :/

but anywayz, i will just leave that as it is and get back to it another time... going out later with Grace and Melissa for dinner and then maybe a movie i think.. haha :p I feel like sleeping now acutaly... ZzzzZ... hahahaa


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?