<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Had a christmas dinner for 15 people today so we were busy in the kitchen helping to prepare the food and stuff.. haha.. learned how to peel a potato after it has been cooked.. hahaha :D shu went for a walk alone in the arvo for awhile.. was abit worried as to whether she got lost.. lolx :D but yeh… after we had done everything, glen, sarah and me also went for a little walk for around 30min because we had to be back by 4pm to help do stuff again… it was pretty fun the walk…




Anyway, the time came and the guest arrived.. met some really nice people at the dinner… us “kids” were also playing Cranium with Brooklyn and Katelyn.. hehe… interesting how Brooklyn was with YWAM and went to the Fiji islands and stuff…. Anywayz, at nite, I was made to play the piano.. I dunno… like I think I still get kinda nervous playing… esp since im not very good and also since a lot of wat I play by myself is rubbish… but anyway I did it… donna played the piano really well too.. how she can read music so easily and stuff really amazes me! played the game 2 truths and a lie with the adults too. its funny how the adults play it.. lolx :D


Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?