<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Had a nice sleepin to around almost 10 I think.. ;) hehee.. anyway, it was just shu and me at home after we had taken our showers so I was playing the piano and on the net for awhile… received a call from A. Esther that they needed help in the office..

So.. I typed up 80 names with addresses to print on the envelops, folded around the same amount of paper to put the letter into the envelop, put the stamp and sealed those envelops and actually I stamped 500 envelops with the name of the organization of it.. hahaz :p kinda reminded me of my childhood when I was young I used to play I was the stamper at the customs.. hahaha :p now I kinda realize how boring their job must be to stamp passports all day.. I used to think it was pretty fun as a kid.. hahaha.. anywayz…

In the evening, I watched part of “The firm”.. from where I picked up it was such an interesting movie.. didn’t want to eat dinner because we were in the middle of the show.. but yeh.. the guy is so smart! Ehhee.. watched more tv, read before going to sleep…


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?