<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Had to get up early to leave the house by 8am today.. but it was all TOTALLY WORTH IT!! :) shu and I dressed in so many layers because the night before we got psyced out about how cold it was going to be.. I had 3 pants on and 4 layers of clothing and a scarf and gloves and a toque.. lol…. we followed a family that we had met the night before at the Christmas dinner to big white (an Australian owned ski resort.. haha) to learn how to snowboard.. it was totally so much fun!!! Had lessons at around 10.30 till about 12… broke for lunch and met up with the familyand after that Shu and I went off on our own and tried snowboarding by ourselves.. at first on the bunny hill but it got abit boring so we decided to try the green run although at first we were abit intimidated by it… but because this might be the only time we are there we though we had to give it a shot.. and wat could be the worse scenario? We fall a lot? Hahaa.. actually I did but it was nevertheless fun! Hehehe… I think I did better in the beginning and then the more runs (not that I did a lot.. I only did 3)

At one time I was stuck and the bottom half of my legs and snowboard was buried in snow coz I had crashed into a mini tree… took me awhile to get up and get back on my feet…

I think tomorrow im gonna be sore… but it doenst matter coz I still think its totally worth it! :) so blessed by this family for bringing us there and they also paid for it (felt bad and tried paying them but then they said it was a Christmas gift and they had planned on doing it).. so the best I could do was pay for hot chocolate for everyone which was like wat? $13? Compared to $60 though…. Its very little…so blesseed...


3.30pm our passes were over and after returning the rental equipment, we left the place back home… I totally had an awesome time with them..

Came home, took a shower (awww.. im feeling so warm now) and I guess its dinner time now! :p so gtg… im just so so happy now! Hehehehee :D *big grinz*


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?