<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

I've gone to lougheed so many times this week.. i think the guy at the photolab kinda recognises me now.. lolx :D

but yeh..

nothing much.. slept in till 12.30 today.. i dun think i would have gotten up if debbie didnt phone me... but before you think that im lazy, i slept at 4.30.. was just doing stuff and didnt occur to me to sleep i guess.. hahaha :D until i realised the time!

but yeh...

had a really good dinner (not the food) but just hanging around and talking.. i love that; reminds me of my dinner family convos i have back in australia.. just scrapbooking again... going out to perhaps a club later.... its freezing cold.. im not really dressing up.. ahahz :D dun i just look good already that i dun needa dress up? *ego trip* ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?