<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

Meant to go to church this morning but then didn’t end up going again because there was a snowstorm overnight and the people didn’t plow the streets and because mel’s house is on top of a hill, we couldn’t really get down.. wat a pity though… would have loved to go to church… its is such a blessing whenever I go and also bless the Lord…

Anywayz, so at 11.30ish, sarah and I got dropped at the mall for boxing day shopping.. I wasn’t that impressed.. it wasn’t THAT crowded and also the bargains weren’t THAT good.. oh wellz.. I still managed to get this pink top that I really liked and thought was quite nice.. :) got also this long sleeve blue top with abit of sequenced flowers at the corners.. Coz it was one of those things where u have to get 2 items.. stayed till about 2pm and got picked up and went to have lunch at Costco… and I found out printing pictures there is SO MUCH cheaper.. man.. I should have printed my pictures there.. 22c there only! Its like 59c at London Drugs and also now 69c or something like that at Walmart coz they dun have the other machines.. oh well… maybe I might print some pics there if the family is going back there… also went to some other place like selling home stuff… some of the stuff was really quite cool but then Sarah and I were so tired too…

Headed home, watched part of the a Chinese movie that shu and mel were watching, had dinner and played Cranium at nite. and this time, it was sarah and me versus mel and shu.. and we lost :( :( :( im so bad with all this stuff like charades, pictionary, trivia… *sigh*


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?