<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Slept over in will’s townhouse.. he also cooked me lunch.. haha :p but anyway, I was kinda excited all afternoon to go to kelowna.. so I was like waiting and waiting till 4pm so that icould go and take the bus to go to pacific central to meet mel and his bro, glen and their cousin sarah to catch the greyhound.. hehe.. we finally did catch it.. and my ticket said coquitlam on it and so apparently I was meant to catch the bus from there but when I bought the ticket I purposely checked up on this and the lady told me it was the same.. anyway, the guy was kinda nice and he just let me on anywayz… we stopped at coquitlam, then abbortsford then chilowack, then hope.. and at a mcdonalds (in hope) before going straight to kelowna.. the bus was running about 1h behind so we arrived in kelowna at around 1am (left at 6pm)… so tired… met mel’s parents who were nice.. their new house is also really nice… right on top of the hill so you can overlook the city of kelowna with the lights and all.. so pretty!!! :) yeh.. sarah and I get to share a double bed in glen’s room.. hehee.. looking forward to wat I can do here.. like snowboarding and boxing day shopping and just hanging out and having fun! Hehee..




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?