<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

We woke up to a miracle: snow!! :) actually sarah and me were still sleeping but mel came knocking on our doors saying that there was snow.. we were so happy… the thing is that it was forecast to snow only on boxing day but surprising there was snow overnight.. a nice Christmas present and I did get to experience my white Christmas afterall.. doesn’t really feel like Christmas though for some reason.. but oh well.. had abit of breaky and then took a shower.. after that we went to this really beautiful place called waterfront… so nice.. okanagan lake and the mountains… kinda had abit of a snow fight.. I dunno why mel kept attacking me!! And it so wasn’t very fair coz I couldn’t really get him that much because 1. he is sick and 2. my aiming is not that good.. hahaz :p but nevertheless, I thought it was pretty fun!!




At night, just had dinner and watched “while you were sleeping”
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?