<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

crossed the border into malaysia today via the bus...
went to holiday plaza via the taxi.. it was kinda scary.. like we went in and told him where we wanted to go and agreed on a price.. then once we got in he suddenly just locked all the car doors... my sis and i were thinking "err.. they dun usually do that do they"and furthermore i dun know the roads in malaysia and so i had no idea if he was actualy driving us in the right direction and stuff.. but nevertheless, we made it there.. was just shopping around i guess but didntr eally find anything i liked..... and then we passed the hairdressing salons... then was just asking about rebonding and cut and treatment and stuff and found out the price.... i dunno.. i guess after that i couldnt really shop coz i kept thinking whether i should rebond my hair.... and in the end i did.. sat there for a good 5h i think to do my hair...

BUT.. the bad news is that i dun think its that straight! liek after rebonding and the wash it is meant ot be straight and they are not meant to try and cheat by straightening it again rite? but that;s wat i did.. so now i cant really tell if my hair is straight coz i rebonded it or coz he ironed it.. grr.. and im not meant to wash my hair for 3 days so i cant tell (they didnt even tell me that.. but good thing i know it since i rebonded my hair before) and the other hting is that i think they cheated me of my treatment.. coz its meant to be an ice treatment but they did some other treatement at the end which they said they did it together with the setting my hair thing... so i feel kinda cheated loh! grrrr...

anywayz, after that me and joy had some KFC and headed back to singapore via the taxi and then the bus again... and its like we had to bargain with the cab drivers coz they refused to drive us back at the same price that we went there for.. so in the end the technique to use was to get on the cab and just say the place and the price.. hahaha :D



Comments:
Enjoyed a lot!
» »
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?