<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 15, 2005

got up at 7am..
was going to eat prata at the 24h prata shop but ironically, the shop wasnt open..
joy and i took a cab back... ate some nasi lemak.. went to sleep till about 11am for me.. went out with my bro to meet some perth church frenz who are now back in singapore (most of them for good :( ).. good time of catching up and fellowship... relaly enjoyed it..


after that went to far east, the guyz went to eat chicken rice while i went shopping for awhile.. i got a top and my sis's present.. hahahaha :D after that went to drink kopi (barley for me) and kaya toast.. after that was just walking around orchard... so many people!! just looking at all of them makes me dizzy!


and then met up with my cousin and her husband and joy at nite.. went over to their place later.. we ate durians! *yum* but bad afterbreath! watched some tv and then came back home... it's rather late now... 2.40am.. i should be asleep.. it has been a looong day..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?