<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Got up early again… went to the bookstore to try and sell back my book but then they didn’t want it because they want the original CD… so yeh… I dunno.. might try UBC instead.. then I was supposed to meet Bobby for breakfast at around 9.30.. called him to tell him that Ravens is actually open today but then he said something came up and so changed the meeting time to 10.30.. went there.. I was hungry but they weren’t serving lunch yet and told us to come back at 11 or 11.10.. so went back to ‘my’ room and got him to sign my scrapbook.. hahaz :p

Had lunch at ravens and we actually ate outside… view was nice and all but it was cold! Anywayz.. after that Bobby showed me the business lounge where i used the free phone.. haha :p

Got my SIA stuff sorted out after having to wait for the operator for 30min before in the morning.. but yeh… Bobby had to meet up with his friends at 1pm so he left.. I went back to rez to back to go to UBC and also went to lougheed.. wanted to print some pics but I dunno how come it didn’t work.. the thing is that my SD card couldn’t be read.. oh well.. kinda shopped.. too bad there is no boxing week sales.. so sad.. but I managed to get a jacket for $50 + taxes… hate taxes.. they should just make the price inclusive of the tax!

Went to UBC.. took me a good 1.5h.. got to commercial drive rite.. and I walked around the block like practically chasing after the 99 because I didn’t know where the stop was… but yeh.. I didn’t even end up going on the 99.. went on the 9 coz it said UBC and I thot they just forgot to put the other 9 on or something.. but no.. that was actually the long bus to UBC (which I found out from Sarah later).. oh well..

After Shu and Hannah got back, we (Sarah, Shu, Aruna and me) went to Safeway for groceries.. came back and cooked our dinner.. chicken noodle soup.. took so long to cook but it was nice in the end.. ate at like 8.30.. ate donuts too that I got from Safeway…

Kinda watched the Jerry Mcquire movie (just abit of it) and then just hang out at nite.. played cards,etc.. hahaha :D


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?