<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

went out with my sister shopping today... first at ang mo kio and then at sun plaza... i got a pink bag (at last.. yay!), a small oriental purse thing, a nice black skirt and stickers!! :) hehe.. so happy.. and the exchange rate is good here so its like 20% off the price you pay for so its worth it! .. hehe.. got to wear heels (my sis's.. haha).. i must say its fun shopping with my sis... its been awhile.. and the thing is shopping with my sis is that we give each other honest feedback.. like "you look fat"... *gosh* i SHOULD lose some weight... so unhealthy to be fat...

acutally, went to lunch with my bro and sis.. then my bro decided to go to orchard to shop and he had to do some of his business stuff i think... so we broke up in our own separate ways..

i just called SIA.. they said they are going to deliver my baggage today after 10pm.. should be still up, watching tv... and we have cable in this home!! :) hehe...

too bad.. my camera is not working, cant take pictures.. :(

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?