<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

went to church today.. so many different people in church now.. and there were these cute little girls and these newcomers who are around my age.. will be taking them around perth since they have only been here for a few days..

afternoon, went to joondalup bbq and had the usual shredded duck and pickle noodle soup.. after that everyone practically came back to my place for coffee and then i went with tim and martin to see their new place which they will be staying after they signed the contract that day.. it was

evening had dinner with my family and tim and martin too at my palce and then at nite some of my high school friends came over.. we chatted and later watched the movie closer which i totally didnt understand and thought of it to be a rip off! oh well...

im looking forward to catching up with everyone else..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?