<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

went to lougheed before church coz i needed to get a glue stick and i thought maybe i might catch some of the boxing week sales.. but then i didnt know that the shops went that early on sunday.. walmart was.. so i went in there first...

after that, went to king george to get picked up at 12.15.. so yeh.. went to church today... last time at church i think (unless i get my flight changed).. so yeh.. david picked me up and it was acutally a combined service, didnt know that but it was nice anywayz... was hanging around after church for awhile.. got them to sign my scrapbook... and just talking and stuff.. and we're planning a snowboard trip tomorow!! it's so exciting!! :) hehe... gerald drove me back to production way... back in my room and just on msn... ;)




Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?