<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 29, 2005

went to whitfords for lunch.. i had my beloved vegetarian tom yum noodle soup.. after that was shopping around at whitfords.. actually temp and valleygirl had a massive sale of 50% off storewide excluding accessories.. i bought quite a nice dressy top... its actually green but not the hideous looking green.. ehhehe :p

in the afternoon, david came over and visited me.. it was kinda strange after not seeing him for awhile.. but nevertheless i was glad he came.. :) actually we were talking as i was trying to unpack.. he went back home for dinner while i had my own family dinner... at nite, i just continued with my unpacking..

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?