<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

didnt sleep very well last nite.. firstly coz i had a late nite and then in the middle of the nite, the smoke alarm in my room kept going off every like 15mins coz the battery was out or something.. so later i decided to shut my door and go into the guest room and sleep there for the rest of the nite.. when i got up in the morning, to my surprise i found joy's ball gown on me! eeks.. i thought she must chuck it on me in the dark when she came home but apparently she acutally came into the room and on-ed the light and didnt know i was sleeping there and so chucked the dress on top of the blanket.. hahahaa :D

anywayz, church was pretty good.. so glad that ina and carol accepted Christ! :) acutally im quite encouraged coz i do remember them in my qt.. so yeh... lunch at marangaroo.. DUCK!! *yum*.. came home and later took a nap before david came over..

there was fireworks.. so my whole family (except my dad) went out to take a look.. we thought it was from ECU but it was acutually from the joondalup festival.. david and i went to check it out but by the time we got there it was already closing and everyone was packing up.. oh well.. was quite tired and so i had an early nite..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?