<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

went with bala to mow the grass/weed.. i dun particularly like gardening at all... i was kinda whinging abit... eeks.. acutally didnt end up doing much coz the patch of grass wasnt that big afterall...

went to whitfords to get the prizes for the outing on sat.. spent quite abit of time there deciding what kinda gifts to get... bala suggested stuff like toilet paper, dental floss, toothpaste... hmm.. went for the usual chocolates in the end.. haha..

my bank card got eaten up by the machine.. machine is kinda dodgy i think.. because at first my card got stucked in it and was half in and half out.. eventually it spat it out.. but then after i 'keyed in the wrong pin', it ate up my card!

at nite, brought esther and justin to baddy.. haha.. esther always wanted to play catching... man.. so tiring! before that was playing hide and seek in my house.. haha :D i hid at such a good spot the second time... like on the couch behind the beanbag with cushions on top of me so that it doesnt seem that i was there.. took awhile before they found me.. and just before justin spotted me, i jumped out and scared him.. hahaha... btw.. esther n justin r my god-siblings who are staying at our place at the moment.. their family recently migrated over to australia too from singapore..

it just reminded me of..
the reason God hides from us is so that we can find him.. what excitement in a game of hide and seek with our heavenly Father! ;)

the last day of the month... joy's turn to park her car in the garage for july..


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?