<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

yesterday was dinner with frenz.. today was dinner with my family..
went to the red herring.. the food there was nice although it was more on a pricy side.. like $35 per main dish.. haha.. then we ordered bread after (kinda strange coz u're meant to have the bread before rite? but anywayz) it was all a surprise for my family coz i wouldn't tell them the location and kept driving for the 45min journey although i did miss a turn and had to end up getting somone to help me look up the map *blush*

i think everyone liked the place.. my mum liked the food.. my dad liked the scenery (he saw a stingray in the water) and my sis.. well, she just LOVES ME! muhahaha :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?