<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

so...

i've just had my 1st tutorial.. was kinda nervous.. but the key is not to show it.. im not sure if i hid it well though... i think my students find me strange.. czo they dun talk much (shermaine included).. hmm.. not sure if i explained myself well... id unno.. i guess there is always room for improvement.. i think i will be so nervous when the lecturer comes and sits in class to assess my teaching.. how intimidating would that be?!

anywayz, this week is link week too... so its meant to be catering for the all the 1st years staff and faculty members have to wear this name badge and be all approachable and tell students to approach anyone if they are having trouble with uni, settling in, etc... so yes..

thats it for now i guess..
mayeb this will be the start of my academic career? if you could even call it that..

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?