<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 07, 2006

embarrassing story today...

arranged to meet julie in the city at 830 for the myer sale because she has to work at 11 later.. anyway, after parking my car, i was rushing for the train and so i was running running.. the train was coming coming....
i manage to get into the train.. but it was only half my body and then the door shut on me!! then i tried using my sides to push it open but the door won't barge... i thought that the door will reopen and shut again right, but it didn't!

so what happened was that these 2 guys ran to the door and then each pulling one side, they opened the door and i managed to get in...

being so embarassed, i said a gentle "thanks" and quickly found a seat on the train hoping that all the other people on the train weren't laughing at me internally...

oh so embarrassingg.... especially at that time of the day with mostly business people...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?