<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

my exams are over!!!

so.. just realised that i havent' updated for awhile.. so what has happened over the past (almost) 1 month:

* completed writing my thesis (such a good feeling!)
* wrote my other essay: which i thought was the 'worst' i had written in my entire uni life... turns out i got the 'best' mark i ever got for an essay... so ironic rite?
* dinner out with my honours frenz... haha :D
* brother came with gf for a week so it was a good time to catch-up, etc...
* studying hard for exams.. wanting to get first classsss....
* had a bbq with julie coz she wanted to wear her summer dress (hehe) - posting the pictures for that...

the people at the bbq were (from left to right) david, vin, chelsea, julie and myself..
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the part of the long 1.3km walk that I (Grace) walked in heels to the DNA tower from the western power bbq area to secure a lunch at C-restaurant with David - i won the bet! wahaha..
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the view on top of the DNA tower..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?